Not that I haven’t been productive.  Well, most of the time. I had to spend a couple of days in bed when my body rebelled. I also found out that the auto-tweeter I like to use has limited their free account severely. Have to look into finding a new one or how much tweeting I actually do with it.

I’m fine for the most part, just in a place where I don’t want to be online social. I’ve been concentrating on other projects including the series. You probably noticed two more books on the WIP list, but not the main book page. That’s because they are books 15 and 18, so their summaries would give away too much.  The titles are even spoiler potential, but that can’t be helped. I’ve categorized the rest of the books as needing outlines or being ideas. I also created a master document summarizing all the storylines, which I turned over to someone who is going to help me with marketing.

Timeline Corrected and The Lone Horse Incident are older manuscripts with existing material needing a rewrite, so when I get stuck on A Dream to Share, like I am now, I figure they’ll keep me writing. ADTS has 15 storyline points I have to integrate, 12 already started and in various stages of completion, and 2 first draft complete.  My sticking point is the emotional context of the events I’ve described, their impact on the characters, and the pacing of what’s going on. All things I probably should worry about in the second draft, since the focus and intent of the first draft is getting the story out any way possible. Legend‘s progress is stalled, but it’s in other people’s hands, so I can’t do much about that.

The big project I’m proud of is Brain To Books. The site needed a theme update.  It went from a blog look to the full width beauty that you see in a few hours. The theme got switched because it wasn’t mobile responsive and had a problem with content overlapping the sidebar.  Dazzling is another one of those themes that I’m going to keep in the back of my mind because it was so easy to figure out and customize.  It’s also WooCommerce compatible, which is what BTB needed.